Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven information system, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and information system are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
�We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
To support and develop its growth, Artefact is looking for the next talents of the data divizion to join the engineering team. Organized in feature team, you will work in project mode (ou pizza team) to advise your clients on their IA problematics, machine learning and Big Data. The projects you will work on can go from the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud (Deezer) to the construction of a predictive model of the water rises (Greenpeace).
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, your role will encompass:
- Conducting projects to accompany the transformation of your clients’ businesses through the effective collection, processing, and visualisation of data
- Extracting valuable insights from our clients’ marketing-related data sources.
- Designing dashboards for marketing decision-making while taking into account the business needs
- Accompanying our clients in the conception and implementation of data architectures and data pipelines, from collection to monitoring.
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Engineer) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Qualifications: Education & experience required
Having an academic level of education (Bachelor or Master), in a data-driven working environment, you have experience or have knowledge in :
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- 1 or more data collection (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL database, CRM database, transactional data)
- 1 or 2 programming languages among SQL, Python and/or R.
- 1 Data visualisation tool (Tableau, Data Studio, Dataviz, R / Python dataviz libraries, …)
Ideally, you have the knowledge or take interested in one or more of the following technologies:
- 1 Google Cloud Platform resource (Big Query, Google Cloud Storage) or its equivalence in Azure or AWS
- You know how to connect to an API through the knowledge of the different authentication method (OAuth, HTTP Basic, API key)
- 1 advertising tool, linked to tracking and/or analytics in a marketing context (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DMP, DSP, Adservers, DV 360…)
- 1 ETL tool (Airflow, Dataiku, Dataflow, Dataprep…)
- 1 web application (R-Shiny, Python Flask) that you have industrialized
As a bonus, you have:
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data engineering
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!