Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As an Analytics Consultant, your role will encompass:
- Creating and implementing a tagging plan, using analytics tools according to the template and basic configuration
- Performing audit reports and creating web analysis studies (client journey, landing page, channels ROI) by defining and monitoring different KPIs and PIs
- Monitoring different activities that can be impacted by web analytics (Activation, UX/CRO, tracking, trafficking).
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide data-driven marketing services to your clients
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- Basic knowledge in working with a tagging plan, either by optimising an existing setup by solving problems and challenging existing tagging plan, or draft and set-up a tagging plan according to the template.
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Optionally, familiarity with the Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams, etc.
- Knowledge in a website optimization tools like hotjar, Google Optimize360, Content Square, AB Tasty etc. is appreciated.
- Knowledge in customer journey optimization / CRO is appreciated.
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!