Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on a double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L'Oréal, Nissan…
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is looking for a Technical solution specialist for our clients, in order to
Artefact is :
- 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai…
- 900 employees
- 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As an Analytics Consultant, your role will encompass:
- Creating and implementing a tagging plan, using analytics tools according to the template and basic configuration
- Performing audit reports and creating web analysis studies (client journey, landing page, channels ROI) by defining and monitoring different KPIs and PIs
- Monitoring different activities that can be impacted by web analytics (Activation, UX/CRO, tracking, trafficking).
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide data-driven marketing services to your clients
Qualifications: Education & experience required
With 2-4 years of experience in the digital marketing environment, preferably with big client accounts, you have:
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- Knowledge in working with a tagging plan, either by optimising an existing setup by solving problems and challenging existing tagging plan, or draft and set-up a tagging plan according to the template.
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Launch/DTM etc.
Preferably, you also have:
- Optionally, familiarity with the Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams, etc.
- Knowledge in a website optimization tools like hotjar, Google Optimize360, Content Square, AB Tasty etc. is appreciated.
- Knowledge in customer journey optimization / CRO is appreciated.
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!