Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
- Supporting national and international client projects and developing strategic SEO concepts
- You advise our clients based on on-site analyses and regular monitoring of their SEO activities using tracking and reporting tools
- Contributing your expertise to the team and working on both technical and content related SEO topics
- Assuming responsibility in a specific professional field based on your preferences and individual strengths and acting as first point of contact
- You carry out advanced technical audits
- The preparation of recommendations and the follow-up of implementations serve as a guide for you and are part of your tasks
- To measure performance, you’ll run dashboard analysis using Google Datastudio
- Presenting results to our clients as well as designing and moderating individual client workshops
- You will be actively involved in the generation of new customers by developing SEO strategies, preparing and presenting them to potential customers
What we are looking for
- You have already been able to gain two years of professional experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization
- You have a technical understanding and are familiar with analysis tools such as Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Deep Crawl, Analytics, Botify/OnCrawl, Sistrix and Searchmetrics
- Strong communication skills, analytical abilities and an affinity for SEO characterise you and your personality
- You are also responsible and a committed team player
- Very good German and English language skills round off the profile, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!