WHO WE ARE:
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
You will join our team as SEO Account Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will be reporting into a Senior SEO Manager / SEO Director / Head of SEO
- You will be responsible for putting together SEO roadmaps and monitoring delivery quality and
- You will be delegating tasks to more junior members of the team and monitoring the quality of
- You will be taking ownership, making sure the SEO roadmap is delivered timeliously timeously with
a high degree of quality
- You will be driving the SEO strategies for clients with the help of more senior members of teams
- You will be providing thought leadership to the wider team
- You will be delivering complex global SEO strategies with the help of other Artefact offices
- You will be feeding into multichannel digital strategies
- You will be delivering keyword research with the help of more junior members of the team
- You will be performing SEO audits that covers technical and content areas
- You will be carrying out a full onsite and offsite competitor analysis – including onsite content, backlinks and social media
- You will be optimising SEO meta data with the help of an SEO Executive
- You will be providing SEO reports to select clients and will be responsible for providing detailed
- Periodically, you will be responsible for crawling client sites using 3rd party crawling tools like Screaming Frog
- You will be delegating work to more junior members of the SEO team and will be responsible for making sure this work meets the clients strategic needs
- You will be able to confidently talk with clients / developers about SEO specific queries
- You will be able to help create content calendars and plans based on brand knowledge, editorial keyword research and search trends – all integrated with clients' wider content marketing strategies
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You will have 3-5 years SEO experience
- You will have knowledge of the SEO industry and be resourceful in acquiring new knowledge
- You will be proactive in nature
- You will know how to delegate tasks effectively
- You must be able to lead a team of SEO Executives
- You will understand the latest SEO principle from a technical and content perspective
- You must understand SEO best practice and how they can/have developed over time
- You will be able to draw meaningful SEO reports by collecting data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console and other analytics platforms a client may use
- You must know how to use various SEO tools to achieve a strategic need
- You must have knowledge of using a backlink analysis tool
- You must be able to brainstorm ideas for performance focused content
- You must be able to contribute to content ideation and brainstorming session
- You must have experience communicating with clients
- You have knowledge of cross-channel strategies
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Place to be: data and its application in marketing is a hot topic, the type of success that everyone wants on their resume
- Knowledge: with Artefact you will build a true technical expertise while leveraging the methodologies and rigor of consulting
- Entrepreneurs: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent into this industry !
Come join us !