As a true industry professional, you understand that SEO is vital for businesses to be found online. You have experienced how search engine optimization impacts a business and you know how it plays an important role in the mix of diverse marketing channels. Do you get energized when you help clients with their SEO strategy? Do you also closely follow the latest market trends and developments and know how to respond accordingly?
Then we're looking for you!
Artefact Benelux (Google Marketing Platform Partner and official Google Analytics 360 reseller) is looking for an experienced and ambitious SEO Consultant.
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specializing in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results.
What you will do
As a SEO Consultant, you are responsible for clients at the strategic and tactical level. You maintain close contact with our clients, perform technical SEO analyses, create actionable plans for the client’s development teams, and implement improvements. Analyse and suggest to create or write on-page and off-page content to be relevant in Google and to earn relevant links to the main domain or specific URLs.
You prepare quarterly meetings with a focus on impact, traffic, CTR and conversion. Next to that, you are translating the newest insights to the context of our clients.
You will work in a team of international experts from various disciplines and seek out relevant collaborations between all aspects of the online marketing sector, such as display, social, paid search, data & web analytics, market places, local, AI and machine learning. Our credo is ‘Search is Search’ so you will work closely with our PPC team to look actively for synergy.
Your ultimate goal is to be a true partner in SEO for our clients. You’ll support them, guide them, and help them in using and understanding SEO a little bit more every day.
Who are you?
- At least two years of relevant work experience at an agency or client with demonstrable skills as a SEO consultant or specialist
- Academic or working ability at the higher professional education level (HBO)
- Experience with web analysis systems, such as Google Analytics
- Experience with several SEO tools such as Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, keywordtool.io, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, or others.
- Good command of both Dutch and English is required, a third language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience analysing large quantities of data
- Commercial attitude and good communication skills
What do we offer?
- Attractive benefits package; a good salary + holiday pay, 20 days of vacation (with a 32 hour contract), pensions plan, and an NS OV business card
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth and development, with excellent (international) career opportunities. We take your development serious and support you in your growth
- The opportunity to work with major advertisers and brands on a national and international level
- Fun colleagues in an international and informal, open atmosphere
- A great office in the heart of Utrecht
- Fun activities, such as drinks and team activities, game nights, online events.
- A full lunch, snacks, fresh fruit and great coffee daily
- A proper laptop that is capable doing the heavier work (Windows)
- During COVID: still fun activities and lots op opportunities to connect and check-in.
Why you should join us
- Place to be: data and its application in marketing is a hot topic, the type of success that everyone wants on their resume
- Knowledge: with Artefact you will build a true technical expertise while leveraging the methodologies and rigor of consulting
- Entrepreneurs: you will be joining a team of driven international entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent into this industry!