Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy.
- Build and implement SEA strategy
- Manage day to day SEA campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be the client’s major contact
- Follow-up performances and budgets.
- Elaborate operational recommendations.
- Elaborate reportings and analysis
- Presentation of the results to your client
- Share and exchange with SEA team on your work and become a referent on your topics
- Participate in SEA or global pitches
What we are looking for
- Your values
- Empathy: You value your coworker’s feelings first
- Collaboration: We are smarter as a diverse team
- Engagement: We are biased to action
- Data and web culture: Everything starts with data
- Customer obsession: We go the extra mile for our clients
- Pursuit of growth: You have the entrepreneurial mindset
- Your Education
- Master degree in digital sector
- Your Experience
- You justify an experience of 2 years minimum in a similar position within an online advertising agency
- Your Skills
- Mastery of SEA basic concepts (Budgets, Bids, Products, KPIs, etc.)
- Mastery of SEA interfaces (Google Ads & Bing)
- Bidding tools mastery (Kenshoo, SA360, Marin, Adobe)
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
- Mastery of Analytics and data visualisation skills
- Good culture of Data and DMP concepts.
- Good knowledge of tracking principles
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Your Language Mastery
- Fluent in English, mastering a second language would be a plus.
Why you should join us
- Place to be: data and its application in marketing is a hot topic, the type of success that everyone wants on their resume
- Knowledge: with Artefact you will build a true technical expertise while leveraging the methodologies and rigor of consulting
- Entrepreneurs: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent into this industry!