Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
As a senior Paid Search Consultant, your heart skips a beat when working in the field of paid search advertising. You know what it’s like to create and optimize campaigns, always taking into account the client’s perspective. You are characterized by a proactive attitude and love to work closely with clients. You like to be in contact with professionals in the field whether that is via a presentation for your coworkers, clients or during events in the business. Does that sounds like a fine match to you? Good! Then do read on, cause we have a great opportunity for you.
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy (focus on SEA and social advertising)
- Implement SEA and social advertising strategies
- Manage day to day paid advertising campaigns for your clients and directly exchange with them. You will be the client’s major contact
- Follow-up performances and budgets
- Elaborate on operational recommendations
- Elaborate on reportings and analysis
- Presentation of the results to your client
- Share and exchange with other Artefact teams on your work
- Present on events in the field
Who are you?
- Academic and working ability at the higher professional education level (HBO) or higher
- At least two years of experience as a SEA specialist and demonstrable experience with Google AdWords and Analytics
- Entrepreneurial, engaged, flexible and data driven mindset
- Experience with feed and automation tools like DoubleClick Search/Search Ads 360 (inventory manager) and Channable is a pre
- Ambition to expand knowledge beyond Paid Search covering a broader spectrum in the customer journey
- Ability to work full time
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
What do we offer?
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to work in a diverse and growing team
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent (international) career opportunities
- The opportunity to work with major advertisers and brands on a national and international level
- Fun colleagues and an informal and open atmosphere
- A great office in the heart of Utrecht
- Fun activities, such as drinks and excursions
- A full lunch, fresh fruit and great coffee daily
What makes us unique?
- We have experienced colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad. We achieve our ambitions together
- We are the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide
- We are growing fast: at Artefact Benelux, aspirations and fun go hand in hand
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.