Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
You will support the display team with the day-to-day running of display marketing campaigns across a range of clients and verticals, delivering exceptional display marketing and programmatic media buying and providing high standards tracking & tagging campaigns. You will research and prepare analysis, undertake display delivery work and liaise with clients, third party suppliers and internal teams to ensure optimal delivery, account development and the strengthening of client relationships.
- Support the team with the day-to-day running of display marketing campaigns
- Create and implement display campaigns from concept to delivery
- Build a strong relationship with key clients and suppliers, liaising with them as necessary to ensure delivery against the campaign plan
- Take responsibility for key areas of display delivery assigned to you by members of the team
- Carry out research for existing projects and for new business
- Research and prepare reports, presentations, analysis and campaign delivery
- Prepare cost estimates, project schedules, budgets and timelines
- Coordinate with internal project teams and third-party suppliers
- Carry out account administration as required, including but not limited to, note taking, booking meetings and drafting agendas
- Take on ad-hoc tasks as required
- Traffic, implement and maintain programmatic including integrating tracking tags
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creative, and implementations as they arise
- Create RTB campaigns for any vertical and strategy (branding, prospecting, retargeting)
- Take an analytical approach to interpret data to adjust our strategy
- Work with the Head of Display and Social to optimise campaigns and maximise performance across common KPI’s – ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
- Align with media partners on campaign implementations, including using their ad servers, as necessary
- Own and manage in house reporting tool to retrieve data for campaign delivery analysis and optimization recommendations
- Develop a relationship with the client, providing accurate reporting and build performance oriented RTB campaign with a strong focus on quality and deadlines
- 18 months + experience in a display environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to conduct research and analysis and present back findings coherently
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Adcentric (DCM preferred) & Site Centric tools (GA360);
- Good understanding of Tag Management Systems (GTM preferred);
- Good understanding of the digital landscape and different channels;
- Strong skills in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills