Who are we ?
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
To support and develop its growth, Artefact is looking for the next talents of the data divizion to join the engineering team. Organized in feature team, you will work in project mode (ou pizza team) to advise your clients on their IA problematics, machine learning and Big Data. The projects you will work on can go from the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud (Deezer) to the construction of a predictive model of the water rises (Greenpeace).
- Innovate. You will work with your team which is made up of consultants, data scientists, creatives and engineers to identify your clients needs and define innovatives solutions.
- Build. You’ll take ownership of the solution from start to end. You manage both conception and implementation, while also optimising the performance and scalability.
- Train. You will work in a collaborative team which champions knowledge sharing. You will coach others, keep abreast of industry news/updates and get stuck into training sessions with our business partners and suppliers, such as Google & Amazon.
- Communication. You will regularly attend events and conferences to share your knowledge, learnings and success, with the capability of presenting and communicating
- Curious, you are always seeking innovative solutions for your clients. You are involved in all the value chain which can be, front-end, back-end, big data infrastructure, ML model …
- Sharing of knowledge is essential for you and you actively participate in the diffusion of information within Artefact (seminaries, formations, certifications)
- Entrepreneurial, you bring solutions, new ideas, within your team at Artefact
- You act on all the value chain of projects (infrastructures and platforms creation, data collection, application of machine learning models, APIs REST creations, of front-ends, of tests, continuous deployments)
- Your studies involved software engineering, and you have experience in DevOps
- You know how to set up and deploy NLP model provided by our data scientists
- You are a ninja in the use and exploitation of data bus like Kafka of PubSub
- You practiced indexation system such as ElasticSearch and Vespa
- You have a good knowledge of python, you are really interested in the command line *nix, you are familiar or have already used cloud technologies such as GCP or AWS, you have already used big data technologies like Flink, Spark, or Beam and Docker (K8S is an asset)
- You can popularize technical terms or solutions to more business oriented profiles, you can work in a team with very diversified profiles
- You know how to prioritize your tasks, respect deadlines, prevent in case of problems
- You can manage a team, coach juniors, identify their axes of progress
- You can anticipate risks projects, you moderate risks when choosing for a technology
- You have a good level of english
Why join us :
- Innovative projects and technologies, exciting
- Really competent team, co-progression guaranteed
- Strong ambition for the data department, full of progression opportunities (technical, management)
- Recent Stack : Python, Spark, React/Redux, Google Cloud Platform (BQ, Dataflow, Compute Engine…), Nifi, HDFS, Ansible, Docker, Redis, …
Come join us !