Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven information system, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and information system are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
To support and develop its growth, Artefact is looking for the next talents of the data divizion to join the engineering team. Organized in feature team, you will work in project mode (ou pizza team) to advise your clients on their IA problematics, machine learning and Big Data. The projects you will work on can go from the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud (Deezer) to the construction of a predictive model of the water rises (Greenpeace).
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, your role will encompass:
- Conducting projects to accompany the transformation of your clients’ businesses through the effective collection, processing, and visualisation of data
- Extracting valuable insights from our clients’ marketing-related data sources.
- Designing dashboards for marketing decision-making while taking into account the business needs
- Accompanying our clients in the conception and implementation of data architectures and data pipelines, from collection to monitoring.
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Engineer) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Being a great tech role model
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and actively contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a data specialist
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrekk etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc.
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams etc.
- Knowledge of computer and web-related technologies:
- Network techniques/protocols
- Database techniques (REST API’s, SQL, No-SQL)
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Optionally, knowledge of data processing and data modeling algorithms and techniques
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your team to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and colleagues naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!