As a Paid Search Consultant, your heart skips a beat when working in the field of paid search advertising. You know what it’s like to create and optimize campaigns, always taking into account the client’s perspective and growing their business via paid advertising campaigns (PPC). You are characterized by a proactive attitude and love to work closely with clients and our partners such as Google and Microsoft. Does that sound like a fine match for you? Good! Then do read on, cause we have a great opportunity for you.
What you will be doing
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy (focus on SEA and performance display/social advertising)
- Implement SEA and performance display advertising strategies.
- Manage day to day paid advertising campaigns for your clients and directly exchange with them. For some clients you will be the client’s primary contact.
- Optimize campaign performances and set the right budgets
- Work out operational recommendations such as CR, automation and creative possibilities.
- Find and share insights from reporting and analysis.
- Present the results to your client together with a digital marketing strategist
- Share and exchange with other Artefact teams and countries on your work and expertise, and learn from others.
Who are you?
- Ability to work on Higher Education (HBO) or Academic (WO) level
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience as a SEA specialist and demonstrable experience with Google AdWords
- Entrepreneurial, engaged and loves to learn new things
- If you have experience with feed and automation tools like SA 360 or Channable that would be great, if not, we are of course happy to educate you on this.
- Ambition to expand knowledge beyond Paid Search covering a broader spectrum in the customer journey as digital marketing consultant or strategist
- Ability to work 32 hour a week or full time
What do we offer?
- Attractive benefit package
- The chance to work in a diverse and growing team and organisation
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Excellent (international) career opportunities (we are active in multiple countries)
- The opportunity to work with major advertisers and big brands on a national and international level
- Fun colleagues and an informal and open atmosphere
- A great office in the heart of Utrecht (1 min from Central Station)
- Fun activities, such as drinks and excursions
- A full lunch, fresh fruit and great coffee daily
What makes us unique?
- We have experienced colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad. We achieve our ambitions together
- We are the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide
- We are growing fast: at Artefact Benelux, aspirations and fun go hand in hand