Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy.
- Implement SEA strategy
- Manage day to day SEA campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him.
- Follow-up performances and budgets.
- Elaborate operational recommendations.
- Elaborate reportings and analysis
- Presentation of the results to your client
- Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
- Bac+4/5, Business school or university degree in Marketing.
- Good knowledge of web culture.
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel).
- Fluent in English, mastering a second language would be a plus.