Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
Your responsibilities :
- Innovate. You will work with your team which is made up of consultants, data scientists, creatives and engineers to identify your clients needs and define innovative solutions.
- Build. You’ll take ownership of the solution from start to end. You manage both conception and implementation, whilst also optimising the performance and scalability.
- Train. You will work in a collaborative team which champions knowledge sharing. You will coach others, keep abreast of industry news/updates and get stuck into training sessions with our business partners and suppliers, such as Google & Amazon.
- Communication. You will regularly attend events and conferences to share your knowledge, learnings and success, with the capability of presenting and communicating
- Curious, you are always seeking innovative solutions for your clients. You are involved in all the value chain which can be, front-end, back-end, big data infrastructure, ML model …
- Sharing of knowledge is essential for you and you actively participate in the diffusion of information within Artefact (seminaries, formations, certifications)
- Entrepreneurial, you bring solutions, new ideas, within your team at Artefact
- You act on all the value chain of projects (infrastructures and platforms creation, data collection, application of machine learning models, APIs REST creations, of front-ends, of tests, continuous deployments)
- You have a good knowledge of python (Java and Scala are an asset), you know how to navigate *nix thank to CLI, you are familiar or have already used cloud technologies such as GCP or AWS, you have already used bug data technologies like Flink, Spark, or Beam and Docker (K8S is an asset)
- You can popularize technical terms or solutions to more business oriented profiles, you can work in a team with very diversified profiles
- You know how to prioritize your tasks, respect deadlines, prevent in case of problems
- You have a good level of English
Why join us :
- Innovative projects and technologies, exciting
- Really competent team, co-progression guaranteed
- Strong ambition for the data department, full of progression opportunities (technical, management)
- Recent Stack : Python, Spark, React/Redux, Google Cloud Platform (BQ, Dataflow, Compute Engine…), Nifi, HDFS, Ansible, Docker, Redis, …
Come join us !