Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
Working alongside our Head of Paid Media you will play a vital role in growing our programmatic arm of the business and managing data-driven programmatic strategy. To achieve this, you will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, develop roadmaps, consistently develop forecasts and ensure such offering is operating effectively.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for managing the strategic objectives of the Programmatic product and package up for market and new business opportunities
- Audit the current framework to ensure that the infrastructure and capabilities are market leading/competitive
- Identifying new product innovations for our Programmatic product
- Identifying opportunities with existing clients where Programmatic can play a key role within the media ecosystem
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Programmatic department is kept up to date with industry trends, you will be a thought leader and spread new ideas and methodologies
- Speaking at events that Artefact will be hosting or attending
- Managing the recruitment process to fill any skill gaps that you have identified within the team and future planning Programmatic resource
- Meeting key stakeholders on key accounts
- Feeding into new business development cycle including associated commercials
- Working with the Account teams to ensure that the programmatic product is being communicated correctly and the understanding exists beyond the core product team.
- Working with Account Directors to establish growth plans for existing clients
- 8+ years commercial experience working within a global consultancy, media agency or vendor
- Experience in building, developing and growing a media trading desk
- Proven experience developing, implementing and optimising programmatic strategy on a global scale
- Experience in data and communications planning to ensure we create integrated media solutions for clients
- Experience in putting together training plans and developing a team
- Deep understanding of data and analytics and how data underpins the programmatic offer
- Deep understanding of technology platforms that delivers the programmatic solution
- Proven client service skills and have the ability to confidently advise senior client stakeholders
- Proven strategic leadership skills
- Experience in conducting interviews
- You will have advanced knowledge of multiple industry tools and know which ones meets a client’s strategic needs
- Strategic knowledge about digital strategies and some strategic knowledge of other digital channels (PPC, SEO, Social etc)
- Experience in feeding into and running new business proposals