Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
Within the Media Division, which deploys media strategies for its clients, either “branding” oriented to develop the image and reputation of brands, or “ROI” to meet sales recruitment objectives, the Display & Programmatic Junior Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify direct & RTB purchasing strategies relevant to our customers.
- Identify the right technologies to activate to achieve these strategies and objectives.
- Implement targeting scenarios.
- Recommendation on formats and messages, in collaboration with the creative studio, especially on dynamic banners.
- Optimize campaigns as a guiding principle.
- Continuous monitoring of new inventory opportunities, formats, ID deals, etc…
- To be proactive in proposing synergies with the agency’s other levers, namely Search, Creation, Display, Inbound Marketing, etc… so that the media can serve the client’s overall performance.
- Ensure reporting.
What we are looking for
- Bac +4/5, you have a minimum of 6 months’ experience in programming, whether in independent Trading Desk or agency Trading Desk.
- You are rigorous and familiar with KPI Web Analytics.
- You have fluent English/professional English.
- You will need to master one or more DSPs on the market, with successful experience in setting up, monitoring and optimising multiple RTB campaigns.
You are comfortable with numbers, have a good sense of synthesis and analytical skills.
You are curious, passionate about new technologies, especially the world of Data and programming, and have a strong team spirit.
You have a “consulting” sensibility, able to make your clients adhere to your ideas, recommendations and campaign reports.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!