Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L'Oréal, Nissan…
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is :
- 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai…
- 900 employees
- 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Visualization expert, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of your clients’ businesses through the effective collection, processing, and activation of data
- Ensuring the quality and the continuity of the full range of Data & Analytics services
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Qualifications: Education & experience required
Academic level of education Bachelor or Master, you have proficiency or verifiable knowledge in:
- Dashboard development using off-the-shelf visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Looker, Qlik etc.
- Database development including database design over multiple tools such as MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Web and app analytics experience: Setting up data layers and web/app analytics using tools like GA360, Big Query, Tealium, Adjust, Firebase, etc.
- Developing digital marketing use cases using Google Marketing Platform (GMP) such as Attribution Model
- Backend coding for data processing using python, Java and other languages
Note – Familiarity with full-stack web development (for customized web-based dashboards) is a plus
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!