Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Engineer, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
- You’ll also participate in international projects. Business travel is something you enjoy!
Among your responsibilities as a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- A Master’s degree in computer science, machine learning, mathematics, or related fields
- Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of computer science, data processing, algorithms, and data architecture
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!