Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of data service providers, specializing in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organizations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
A passionate digital analytics leader, you are responsible for ensuring that we deliver excellence in data and analytics development, defining and delivering a clear vision and strategy for the development of this skill across the agency. You will make Artefact famous for the quality of our data analytics skills, building our reputation with senior clients, leading new business pitches and showcasing Artefact’s work and skills to the wider industry.
You will champion innovative thought and quality across our projects and with clients and will lead by example, by delivering client and new business work of the highest possible standard.
New business and client work
- Lead by example through delivering client and new business work of the highest possible standard as business need dictates.
- Develop robust, industry-leading measurement and analytics projects that enable clients with visibility across physical and digital customer journeys (online and offline)
- Planning, leading and delivering advanced analytics solutions for clients including e-commerce, 3rd party tool implementations, and advanced modeling.
- Identify and support the delivery of suitable statistical data analysis techniques, to provide recommendations for clients which exceed performance expectations and maximizes ROI
- Explore automation techniques that create efficiencies and improve ROI (both internally and for clients) such as scripting, tool development or better client reporting methods
- Act as an internal consultant on analytics for significant projects, helping other teams such as the media team to shape the very best solutions
- Lead through the ‘pitch ownership’ and by taking an ‘analytics lead’ role on new business pitches
Data and Analytics leadership
- Lead data analytics development, defining and communicating a clear strategy for the team and the value it will add to the agency
- Work together with the data consultants to champion analytics development and associated platforms on three fronts – internally to the agency, externally to clients and to represent Artefact’s position to the wider marketing community
- Lead and develop our analytics offering, process, and techniques and develop best practice documentation
- Develop review and sign off processes to ensure analytics work is always of the highest possible quality
- Responsible for Artefact being known as exceptional in analytics in the wider market. Actively seek to build Artefact’s profile within the digital marketing community, for example through speaking opportunities, blogs, networking, and conferences.
Skill & team development
- Identify the skills Artefact needs to develop to be exceptional in your discipline.
- Define the skills journey that will help Artefact achieve its analytics objectives and work with HR to develop and implement a plan to achieve this. Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of training programs
- Knowledge sharing
- Mentoring on your discipline
- Act as a skills mentor to our analytics and data specialists and the wider agency, advising them on how to develop approaches to innovate and deal with challenges
- Guide/initiate meetings to provide knowledge sharing and channel leadership.
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- An academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a data specialist
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrekk etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc.
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams etc.
- Knowledge of computer and web-related technologies:
- Network techniques/protocols
- Database techniques (REST API’s, SQL, No-SQL)
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Optionally, knowledge of data processing and data modeling algorithms and techniques
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your team to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and colleagues naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!