Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
Within the Media Division, which deploys media strategies for its clients, either “branding” oriented to develop the image and brand awareness, or “ROI” to meet sales recruitment objectives, the Manager Display & Programmatic will be responsible for the following tasks in particular:
- Manage and lead his team and ensure the quality of project deliverables according to ARTEFACT standards.
- Participate in pitching and winning new clients.
- Develop ARTEFACT's expertise and know-how in the field of displays and to position ARTEFACT as a reference on the market.
- Carry out tests and developments, enabling Artefact to shine on the display market.
- Collaborate closely with other Artefact experts (SEA, SMO, data scientist, consulting team, etc.).
What we are looking for
- Bac +4/5, you have at least 4 years' experience in programming, whether in independent Trading Desk or agency Trading Desk.
- You are rigorous and familiar with KPI Web Analytics.
- Fluent English essential. Excellent knowledge of one or more DSPs on the market, with successful experience in setting up, monitoring and optimising multiple RTB campaigns.
- You are comfortable with numbers, have a good sense of synthesis and analytical skills.
- You are curious, passionate about new technologies, especially the world of Data and programming, and have a strong team spirit.
- You have a “consulting” sensibility, able to make your clients adhere to your ideas, recommendations and campaign reports.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!