Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specializing in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organizations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
As a Data and Analytics Consultant, you will be conducting projects in the transformation of our clients’ businesses through the effective collection, processing and activation of data. We expect you to ensure quality and continuity of the full range of Data & Analytics services meanwhile actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the team. Your work will be done in close collaboration with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consultancy, Data Science and Technology) to provide comprehensive services to our clients. Among your responsibilities will be the execution of our Data & Analytics projects ensuring delivery including:
Analytics and Media Implementation
- Tag management setup, data layering, media tagging and custom scripting
- Performing audits, reviews and creating best-practice analytics setups
- Media tagging and conversion support
- Solution design, documentation and creating developer guidelines
Data Collection & Enrichment
- Setting up and improving data collection (web, apps, offline, pos)
- Best practice Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Firebase implementations
- Data aggregation and channel attribution
Data Visualization and Storytelling
- Dashboarding (Data Studio, PowerBi, Tableau)
- Basic and advanced reporting
- Presentations and consulting work
We expect you to stay up to date on developments within the industry, to share best practices and contribute to Artefact’s institutional knowledge.
What we are looking for
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ Ensighten etc.
- Familiarity with website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc.
- Optionally, familiarity with Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Stream, etc.
- Knowledge of data processing and data modeling algorithms and techniques would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must, preferably also Dutch
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!