WHO WE ARE:
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will join our team as Account Executive.
We are looking for someone exceptional to work on a number of exciting accounts. You will join our team as Account Executive based in Dubai, UAE and will be expected to provide digital account management and activation across Paid Digital Media channels for a range of clients while supporting the Manager and Director on your accounts.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- First and foremost delivers exceptional work for our clients
- Provides accurate reports but more importantly delivers deep insights and recommendations
- Defines, follows and evolves paid media strategies for appointed clients
- Executes the optimisation of Client’s accounts across channels
- Executes the smooth running of client’s campaign, including effective budgetary control
- Manages day-to-day activity and workload alongside their Account Manager, ensuring it is organized in an effective and efficient way
- Is the first line of support for all platforms used – knowledge of the entire Google Marketing Platform
- Google Ads Product and Facebook Business Manager experience is a must
- Ensures all client accounts are kept online at all times unless requested by the client
- Builds and manages close working relationships with clients and partners to ensure smooth running of campaigns including effective budgetary control, achieving and exceeding client targets
- Is able to construct account development plans to maximise long-term performance and growth of account overall
- Assists with pre-sales meeting preparation for accounts, including forecasting and modelling to identify client potential
- Contributes to, helps implement knowledge sharing, learning, workflows and processes within the MENA team from a technical perspective, identifying areas of technical weaknesses in processes or need for change, putting forward ideas for moving the team's efficiency forward;
- Identifies, tests and makes suggestions for new digital paid media techniques that Artefact MENA should consider adopting
- Engineering/Science Degree and Postgraduate Degrees are preferred
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience
- High level of mastery in Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising and Analytics with associated certifications
- Working knowledge of Excel and Data Studio
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting, reporting and pulling insights from data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports and delivering insights and recommendations
- Time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process-oriented individual
- Analytical approach to work
- Knowledge of Google packages including Gmail for Work, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Slides
- Presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!